Friday, February 14, 2014

The Marley Owl 

Has been away for too long 

...has been very exhausted for some reason. (Yawn). I think there is an element of night "owl" here. I spent long nights up with Tyler when he was younger and have not quite been on the sensible alarm clock internally. The Autistic exist in space and time where moments count much more than time. I should have known that my little guy was meant for great things in this world of mine. The race is not to the swift, but the mighty of belief...

Beauty for the sleep deprived souls

 I am a night owl struggling with the process of seeing the tired eye look that happens when, well...you don't get those precious Zs. I look back at photos of myself from several years ago and I see what crawling into bed at 3:30 am leaves behind. Ouch! For my fellow
 rockstar divas and stay at home goddesses, not to mention those weekend warriors putting in major wide-eyed lifestyles, there are products that will do you good!

Here are two that are in heavy rotation on my vanity:

Laura Mercier Repair Eye Serum 
If your eye creams typically leave you wanting a refund, give this one your full loyalty.(Been there, trust me;)) It is the first eye serum that I found really delivered its promises. The pearlescent glow along with hydration makes for an eye delight. There is a true beauty behind the eyes and time plus environmental factors play a cruel game in this focal point. Repair Eye Serum makes us winners immediately. Who doesn't like instant gratification?

nyakio hydrating eye cream with kola nut

Simply a perfect combination to the Mercier eye serum. The natural caffeine found in Kola Nut will add a fresher appearance to the eye region. The texture is great, not too thick and sinks in neautifully. No residue makes for easy makeup application. Silky, healthy skin is what eyes need. Nyakio brings luxury eye cream with ingredients direct from nature's bounty. Nyakio is African sourced and made with appreciation for time honored traditions.

The Marley Owl Loves Valentine's Day
Have a wonderful night enjoying great food and the best in what your geographic location provides in restaurant. I hope to stick to the lighter side of the menu with a healthy dose of seafood and white wine. I want to savor the romance.

Being Fab on the Cheap is How Marley Owl Rolls...

 I am in tons of bling with cute Manolo Blahnik ankle wrap gold slingbacks. Metallics are definitely a way to make shoes the star of the night. Mine are used, a find on a resale site. Super cute and affordable. Winning!

My handbag is a Charm and Luck by Jenny Syguia. Major style points come into play with a quilted and studded full leather with golden accents and rhinestones. Yes, I have a fab bag, without paying a pretty penny... (shh) It is direct from my local thrift shop (ty Macklemore for the props on being thrifty and nifty). I know my labels and realize where beauty exists. In strange dark places maybe?

The Marley Owl Must Go Now...

Sniff.

Be excited by life's mystery!


No comments:

Post a Comment